Mixi Max is a new feature, which can fuse someone's aura with someone else's aura, combining their personality's and abillities, in the Inazuma Eleven GO Chrono Stone series.
Mixi Max usersEdit
- Fei Rune (With Tyrano)
- Tsurugi Yuuichi (With Tsurugi Kyousuke)
- Matsukaze Tenma (With Shuu)
- Beta (With the members of Protocol Omega 2.0)
- Shindou Takuto (With Oda Nobunaga)
- Protocol Omega 3.0 (With Zanark Abalonic)
- Kirino Ranmaru (With Jeanne d'Arc)
- Zanark Abalonic (With Sousou)
- Amemiya Taiyou (With Shokatsu Koumei)
- Nishizono Shinsuke (With Ryuu Gentoku)
- Nishiki Ryouma (With Sakamoto Ryouma)
- Tsurugi Kyousuke (With Okita Souji)
- Tobu (With Tochan)
- Fei Rune (With Big)
- Nanobana Kinako (With Master Dragon)
- Matsukaze Tenma (With King Arthur)
- Zanark Abalonic (With Clara Jane)
- Hakuryuu (With Shokatsu Koumei; Raimei version only)
Mixi Max KeshinsEdit
In the game, it is possible to Mixi Max any player with any other player in your team, in addition to specific Mixi Max like Shindou with Oda Nobunaga, offering a great number of combinations. When selecting a player's aura, it is also possible to select hissatsu techniques to give to the player on the receiving end.
As seen in the crossover movie Inazuma Eleven GO VS Danball Senki W, Taiyou used his Mixi Trans with Shokatsu Koumei, meaning the movie events take after the period when Raimon is in the Three Kingdoms era.
One person's aura is taken and fused with the aura of the other person via Mixi Max Gun.
In order to work, the person receiving the aura must be at least of equal strength as the other person in order to absorb the aura and be able to complete the fusion. If they are not strong enough, the Mixi Max will result in a failure.
A better understanding of the person's nature and personality also helps being "compatible" with them.
- In the game, Shokatsu Koumei Mixi Maxed with either Taiyou (Neppuu) or Hakuryuu (Raimei) depending on the version. Though, in the anime, she Mixi Maxed with Taiyou.
- Taiyou's Mixi Max with Shokatsu Koumei was different from other Mixi Maxes. Koumei's Keshin struck down and kind of swallowed Taiyou, resulting in the Mixi Max. Wonderbot said that it was a forced Mixi Max.
- As seen on the official site, you can use Keshin Armed while you are Mixi Maxed.