|JP name||クラーク ワンダバット|
|Dub name||Clark von Wunderbar|
|Game||Inazuma Eleven GO Chrono Stone|
The BeginningEditEpisode 3, he goes pink when he saw Endou's keshin, Majin Great. At the end of the episode, he explained to Raimon that they were in a parallel world. Also, he explains that the motive for why Endou can use a Keshin while in the original timeline he can't is why there are several new timelines and, as such, several new Endou's synchronized with each other, incressing their power.
In the Episode 4, he was seen to be exciting as Raimon had hard time against Protocol Omega. He later told Fei, Tenma and Yuuichi that he had Tsurugi Kyousuke's aura and that Yuuichi and Kyousuke could fuse.In the Episode 7, he was hidden by Fei Rune and Otonashi Haruna because Gouenji Shuuya would be surprised to see him, but he wasn't due to the fact that he wore a Time Bracelet and knew all about El Dorado, and what happened to Endou. Episode 10, he was seen depressed since Kidou took his place as being a coach.
In Episode 12, Wonderbot tried to Mixi Max Shindou with Nobunaga, but it failed as Nobunaga was too strong to be Mixi Maxed. Nobunaga then asked what was Wonderbot hiding and if it was firearms, but Wonderbot lied and said that it was 'fireworks' which Midori complimented later in an ironic way.
In Episode 16, Tasuke and his friends used Ichiyajou and blocked Shoot Command 08 which got Wonderbot excited and then turned pink because of his Excitement Gauge. In Episode 17 he finally can use the Mixi Max Gun in Shindou as Nobunaga allowed it.
Three Kingdom EraEdit
- He is called Wandaba by Fei Rune.
- Beta also calls him "Wandaba-san"
- He refers himself as "Wandaba-sama", however.
- He dislikes being called a bear by others.
- He loves to be the coach and when he's not called like that, he becomes depressed, as seen in the Episode 10.
- It Is revealed in the new ending, that he has two elements due to changing emotions. His normal element is Wind, While when he is in his Excitation mode his element is Earth.